Linux Ubuntu 18.04
I am trying to upgrade in openHAB 2.4 only one existing binding (official repository) from 2.4 to 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT.
Is it even possible to accomplish it at all?
What I have done:
- Created a jar file for a binding 2.5.0 version (git/maven)
- Unzipped openhab-addons-2.4.0.kar
- Replaced in \repository\org\openhab\binding a current 2.4 version of the jar file with a new 2.5 in 2.5 subfolder, deleted 2.4 folder
- Edited /META-INF/INDEX.LIST - changed 2.4 to 2.5 for the binding
- zipped a new openhab-addons-2.4.0.kar
- stopped openhab2 service
- deleted /var/lib/openhab2/cache
- deleted /var/lib/openhab2/tmp
- started openhab2 service
feature:list | grep openhab- output still shows binding 2.4 version
Paper UI shows it as a 2.4 version as well.
I can’t figure it out.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance.