USB300 DB Enocean not connect openhab2

Hi
I just learned about openhab and Enocean devices. I have read one topic (Enocean Binding: Textfile configuration not working, while same config working via PaperUI – jrieder)
When I used his code and tested it, it didn’t show up on BasicUI.
Can anyone help me?
I am using 1 USB 300 DB enocean (ID 018BDA99) and 1 temperatureHumiditySensor enocean (ID 018148FE). If I have forgotten anything information, please let me know.
I hope you can help me fix bugs and run the program.
Thank you very much
Here are my files

File home.things:
Bridge enocean:bridge:018BDA99 “EnOcean Gateway USB300 No1 018BDA99” [ path="/dev/ttyUSB0", rs485=false ]
{
Thing temperatureHumiditySensor thingSensorTempHumidity1 “TempHumiditySensor_1” @ “OG_SZ” [ enoceanId=“018148FE”, receivingEEPId=“A5_04_01”]
}

File home.items:
Number:Temperature Interior_Temp_Air_Sensor02 “Innentemperatur OG SZ [%.1f °C]” (gOG) {channel=“enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:018BDA99:thingSensorTempHumidity1:temperature”}
Number Interior_Humidity_Air_Sensor02 “Hygrom. OG SZ [%.1f %% rF]” (gOG,gOnline) {channel=“enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:018BDA99:thingSensorTempHumidity1:humidity”}
Number Interior_Air_Sensor02_rssi “OG SZ Stat rssi” (gOG) {channel=“enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:018BDA99:thingSensorTempHumidity1:rssi”}
Number Interior_Air_Sensor02_repeatCount “OG SZ Stat repeatCount” (gOG) {channel=“enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:018BDA99:thingSensorTempHumidity1:repeatCount”}
DateTime Interior_Air_Sensor02_channel_lastReceived “OG SZ Stat lastReceived” (gOG) {channel=“enocean:temperatureHumiditySensor:018BDA99:thingSensorTempHumidity1:lastReceived”}

File home.sitemap:
sitemap myhome label=“MyHome”{
Frame label=“Sensor”{
Text label=“room” icon=“sofa” {
Text item=Interior_Temp_Air_Sensor02
Text item=Interior_Humidity_Air_Sensor02
Text item=Interior_Air_Sensor02_rssi
Text item=Interior_Air_Sensor02_repeatCount
Text item=Interior_Air_Sensor02_channel_lastReceived

}

}

When I type the command log: tail, it display :
08:26:25.293 [WARN ] [del.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model ‘home.sitemap’ has errors, therefore ignoring it: [9,3]: mismatched input ‘’ expecting ‘}’

08:26:26.726 [INFO ] [ternal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Transceiver shutdown
08:26:26.728 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘enocean:bridge:018BDA99’ changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Port could not be found to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): opening serial port…
08:26:27.101 [INFO ] [ome.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘enocean:bridge:018BDA99’ changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): opening serial port… to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Port could not be found

On file .logs
2020-06-03 06:52:46.522 [ERROR] [io.openhabcloud.internal.CloudClient] - Error connecting to the openHAB Cloud instance: not authorized
2020-06-03 06:53:45.864 [INFO ] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - Transceiver shutdown
2020-06-03 08:35:32.607 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model ‘home.sitemap’ has errors, therefore ignoring it: [9,3]: mismatched input ‘’ expecting ‘}’
"2020-06-03 08:35:32.607 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model ‘home.sitemap’ has errors, therefore ignoring it: [9,3]: mismatched input ‘’ expecting ‘}’ "

Configuration model 'home.sitemap' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [9,3]: mismatched input '<EOF>' expecting '}'

Do you have anything listed in your EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS in /etc/defaults/openhab2?

Hi H102
I checked but did not see EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS in / etc / defaults / openhab2.
Can you give me a link to see EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS?

You can try adding the extra java opts like below:

EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS="-Dgnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ttyUSB0:/dev/ttyS0:/dev/ttyS2:/dev/ttyACM0:/dev/ttyAMA0"

EDIT: Make sure openhab is added to the tty and dialout group. If you have openhabian then use the openhabian-config tool and select fix permissions.

Use the cat command to view the file. EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS are listed under JAVA Options.
Example:
cat /etc/default/openhab2

You can also try un-commenting out one of the example (remove the ## and save the file) that’s listed or place the example above (not the one in the pic, the one in post above) below the others.

Hi H102
I’m sorry, this is my first time using openhab and java, so I will take a long time to do what you say. And let me ask, where can I use the cat command? And what software is this photo you sent? Can you tell me is it okay?

From the command line once you connect to OH via SSH.

Its OH (OpenHab) that was installed via openhabian image to a Raspberry Pi 3.

What are you running OH on? Windows, Linux, Mac ??

Now, i use openhab on windows,So what can I do?

For Windows the EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS are located at C:\openHAB2\userdata\etc so check there and see what you have.

BTW, it’s good to list what your running OH on in first post. :wink:

Here are all the file locations for Windows:

If you run openhabian, this post might
be the easiest solution to configure your serial port to work with the Enocean dongle.

OP is using Windows. :roll_eyes:

From the doc’s:
" openHABian is developed for Debian/Ubuntu based systems"

I went in C:\openHAB2\userdata\etc to check bat i don’t see file EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS
I am new to software so I have not learned about Debian/Ubuntu

Hi jensflorian
You let me ask: Is openhabian used on Raspberry Pi?

Sorry I do not use Windows so I have no advice for the next step. You may want to use the search function here on the forum and see what you can find.

It’s not software it’s an operating system (OS).

You can buy a Raspberry Pi 3B + for around $35 and install OH via the openhabian image. This would be a good Linux and OH starting point if you’re interested in learning a different OS.

And yes openhabian can run on most any Linux based OS, read the link posted above.

Is openhabian used on Raspberry Pi?

Yes. Is it pretty much preconfigured. I agree with @H102 it is much easier for you to get a RPi and install the openhabian image. Most advice on this forum may be Linux specific.

Thanks H102
I am very happy with your advice and I will buy 1 Raspberry Pi. And let me ask: After buying it, what operating system should I install to be easy to use and connect to openhab and enocean?

The downloadable image already contains a full Linux system. You don’t need to install any operating system.

Thanks jensflorian
Thanks for your answer. I am going to learn about Rpi. If there are any difficulties, may I ask you? On Rpi what operating system should I install to be easy to use and connect to openhab and enocean?

what operating system should I install

See my previous post. Openhabian On RPi does this task for you.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.