Value 'ON' could not be sent to the KNX bus

Hallo Michael,

it looks better but still I have a error in the logs. Value "XXX"could not be sent to the KNX bus using datapoint…no conformation replay…
but it has been send I can see it in ETS. would you share with me your KNX.CFG settings?

thanks in advance.

Marcel

Hallo Marcel,

Sorry for being late. I have the same errors in the log from time to time. But i decided to life with it until the knx 2.0 binding is more or less officially available.
Here’s my knx.cfg:

ip=192.168.178.96
    busaddr=1.1.251
    ignorelocalevents=true
    type=TUNNEL
    port=3671
    localIp=192.168.178.21

Michael

Sorry for doulbe writing like in another thread… but I hope this information helps: I had many troubles with the “wait for confirmation” error… I think that it is important in TUNNEL-mode that busaddr in the knx.cfg file is identical to the address which is given by your IP Interface for the openHAB-connection (at least if there is “only” an IP interface and not an IP router in your installation). I don’t think that the default (busaddr=0.0.0) works in all hardware situations even if there is just one openHAB instance (e.g. I use the Enertex IP Interface there you can define the busaddr per connection. But be aware a disconnect and reconnect to the IP interface can lead to a different busaddr if there is more than one device which will connect to the IP interface).

Hello Schneider,

Is your BAOS 771 working at this moment? Im thinking to buy the 883 for RPI.

Did you know this device? And whats the choice of your BAOS 771?

My BAOS 771 works great with ETS but not with OpenHAB. I have written my own Interface via UTP and this works greate to. now i try to use openhab and my Interface and put am mqtt Server in the midle…