Vorwerk VR300 how should the neato.cfg look like?

Hello,

I want to bind the VR300 to my openhab, but I doesn’t use the webUI.

I can’t find any neato.cfg file example. Do somebody knows how it should look like?

My configuration:

addons.cfg

binding = modbus,knx,amazondashbutton,homematic,neato

neato.cfg (I think this is wrong)

vendor=Vorwerk
password=mypasswprd
email=myemail@test.de

neato.things

neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm [ serial="vacuumcleaner-serial", secret="secret-string"]

neato.items

Group GNeato
Number FannDammBattery  "Battery level [%.0f %%]" <battery> (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:battery-level" }
String FannDammState  "Status [MAP(neato.map):%s]" (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:state" }
String FannDammError  "Error [%s]" (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:error" }
String FannDammAction  "Action [MAP(neato.map):%s]" (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:action" }
Switch FannDammDockHasBeenSeen  "Seen dock [%s]" <present> (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:dock-has-been-seen" }
Switch FannDammIsDocked  "In dock [MAP(neato.map):%s]" <present> (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:is-docked" }
Switch FannDammIsScheduled  "Scheduled [%s]" (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:is-scheduled" }
Switch FannDammIsCharging  "Is Charging [%s]" <heating> (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:is-charging" }
String FannDammCategory  "Cleaning Category [MAP(neato.map):%s]" (GNeato)  { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:cleaning-category" }
String FannDammMode  "Cleaning Mode [MAP(neato.map):%s]" (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:cleaning-mode" }
String FannDammModifier  "Cleaning Modifier [MAP(neato.map):%s]" (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:cleaning-modifier" }
Number FannDammSpotWidth  "SpotWidth [%.0f]" <niveau> (GNeato) { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:cleaning-spotwidth" }
Number FannDammSpotHeight  "SpotHeight [%.0f]" <niveau> (GNeato)  { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:cleaning-spotheight" }
String FannDammCommand  "Send Command" { channel = "neato:vacuumcleaner:fanndamm:command" }

neato.map

ui_alert_busy_charging=beschäftigt mit Aufladen
ui_error_navigation_noprogress=Navigationsproblem
ui_alert_recovering_location=Standort wiederherstellen
ui_error_brush_overload=Bürsten überlastet
ui_error_dust_bin_full=Staubbehälter voll
ui_error_dust_bin_emptied=Staubbehälter entleert
ui_error_brush_stuck=verstopfte Bürsten

// Curent state of the vacuum cleaner
INVALID=Chillen
IDLE=Idle
BUSY=Busy
PAUSED=Pause
ERROR=Error

ON=Ja
OFF=Nein

// Current action of the vacuum cleaner
HOUSE_CLEANING=Haus Reinigung
SPOT_CLEANING=Spot Reinigung
MANUAL_CLEANING=Manuelle Reinigung
DOCKING=Angedockt
USER\ MENU\ ACTIVE=Aktives Benutzermenü
SUSPENDED\ CLEANING=Reinigung abgebrochen
UPDATING=Aktualisieren
COPYING\ LOGS=Logs kopieren
RECOVERING_LOCATION=zum Ausgangspunkt zurückkehren
IEC\ TEST=Iec Test

// Current or last cleaning mode
CLEAN-MODE-ECO=Eco
CLEAN-MODE-TURBO=Turbo

// Modifier of current or last cleaning
CLEAN-MODIFIER-NORMAL=Normal
CLEAN-MODIFIER-DOUBLE=Doppelt

// Current or Last category of the cleaning
CLEAN-CATEGORY-HOUSE=Haus Reinigung
CLEAN-CATEGORY-SPOT=Spot Reinigung
CLEAN-CATEGORY-MANUAL=Manuelle Reinigung

CLEAN-NAVIGATIONMODE-NORMAL=Normal
CLEAN-NAVIGATIONMODE-EXTRACARE=Extra Care

NULL=NULL
-=NA
=NA

UNRECOGNIZED=unerkannt
NORMAL=Normal
TURBO=Turbo
HOUSE=House Reinigung
ECO=Eco

neato.sitemap

sitemap licht label="VR300"	icon="pump"
{
    Frame label="Neato BotVac Connected"
    {
        Switch item=FannDammCommand mappings=[clean="Clean",stop="Stop",pause="Pause",resume="Resume", dock="Send to dock"]
        Text item=FannDammBattery label="Battery level"
        Text item=FannDammState
        Text item=FannDammError label="Error Message" icon="siren"
        Text item=FannDammAction label="Activity"
        Text item=FannDammIsDocked label="In dock"
        Group label="Mer information" item=GNeato
    }
}

As neato is a v2 Binding, there is no neato.cfg at all. Instead please create a Thing of Type NeatoAccount and do the configuration (username, password)
After that step, go to your inbox and do a scan, it should find all Vacuums.

Hello Udo,

thanks, you are right. I haven’t thought about that.
But in this case the question is, how should the neato.things file should look like.

You don’t need a neato.things file. But if you want to use a neato.things file, the best way wood be, to create the bridge via Paper UI, then go to the REST API and get all information about the neato bridge. (get thing by thingID) With that information it should be possible to create the bridge via things file.

Hey,

did you get it up and running? I´m struggeling with the neato.things file. The bridge is working, but autodiscover fails. So I used pybotvac to get the serial and the secret for my VR300. I coppied them into the neato.things, but it doesn´t work. I´m getting the following error-message

Error when getting Robot State. Error message: Could not find robot_serial for specified vendor_name

Do I have to set a robot_serial and the vendor? And if so, where? This is how my neato.things looks like:

neato:vacuumcleaner:9fc6dd84:fanndamm (neato:neatoaccount:9fc6dd84) [ serial="mySerial", secret="mySecret" ]

Thanks a lot!

Okay, my fault. I´ve tried the official binding instead of the vorwerk-fork. Now everything works fine.

No, I haven’t the time to check it again. But thanks with your hint with the vorwerk-fork. Is it a jar file you downloaded separately? If yes, can you please add the link here?

Thanks and great Easter

Here you go:

https://community.openhab.org/t/connecting-vorwerk-kobold-vr200-to-openhab2/32054/39

BR

Thanks liveislife. I will try it.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.