Wall mounted tablet for Habpanel- android version

I bought this one (in Germany):

Looking for Qi receiver should to the job.
But make sure the orientation / angle of the micro B connector fits to your device.
My X111 needs a connector where the wide part of the connector is facing to the front (display side):
xidoX111

Can you tell more about this, share your items/rules for this feature

As mentioned above, the kid broke the tablet, I might have the backup of the Tasker rules from it, but essentially this was all done internally on the tablet using Tasker.

I guess you can do this logic from OH and Tasker (and awesome AutoRemote plugin, setup for LAN usage via http).
That way you can send basically any command from tablet to openhab and the other way around.
Can sound complicated, but let me simplify it as best I can:

• On tablet I was using ImperiHome as a dashboard. It can turn screen on and off by using camera as motion detector, but it didn’t work on my tablet so I was using “IP Webcam” by Pavel Khlebovich which was used as both IP cam and as a motion detector. Apps motion detection would trigger the

• Tasker, who would do some logic, like compare last trigger time, send info to openhab, turn on the screen, set imperiHome on the screen if it is not already etc, and after a while it would turn the screen off. (actually invoking some big dial clock on it). This was only active if tablet was charging, thus allowing you to use tablet as normal if you detach it from its docking station (and reset it back to dashboard once it is back).

This allowed me to use tablet as clock, when you walk into its camera view it would show you the dashboard, motion detection would inform OH about motion in the room, it also acted as a ip webcam, and when detached from the magnetic dock it would behave as a regular tablet.

Instead of tasker you can wake it up (or have TTS or what not) from OpenHab as well based on some rules.

Tasker was also monitoring that all of the services were running fine, and restart them if they were not. F.eks. IP webcam server would sometimes crash if you open skype, due to camera conflict.
Tasker would also lower screen brightness at night, and dim the clock-screensaver.

(actually feeling a bit proud of how it worked
 looking forward to making it even better next time :slight_smile: )