- Platform information:
- Hardware: Rpi 4
- OS: Raspbia Bullseye
- Java Runtime Environment: Zulu11.54+25-CA (build 22.214.171.124+1-LTS)
- openHAB version: 3.3.0.M5
- Issue of the topic: Warning on Logs, and delay on rule excecution
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
I have this error on my log every now and then.
2022-05-22 09:31:32.070 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@f0e993' takes more than 5000ms.
How can I know wich item is not updating?
I coudn’t find anything on the forums or the doc.
Thanks in advance.