Way to display windows open / closed

So far I use a Fibaro wall plug, to display, whether all windows in my house are closed. i havve changed the colors in the settings. It´s green, when it is on, and red when it is off. I am using a rule: if all windows are closed, the wall plug is on. This wall plug is close to my main entrance, next to a tablet. So when I (or someon form my family ) leaves the house and the wall plug is red, we can have a look at the tablet, to see, what window is open.
The challange: I am looking for an other solution becasue I want to get away from the Fibaro products for different reasons (e.g.: I have to replace 10 smoke sensors - they look great but couse a lot of false alarm).
Any suggestions/ideas? In my set up I am using Homematic devices, I do have a Hue Bridge, and WLAN of course.
THX

If you have colored led light you can put the light into a specific color.

If you have an echo / Google home or other voice solution, you can ask for the state or start a"leaving home scenario" (could also be also started by all wall mounted switch): if all windows are closed, light will turn off. If windows are still open, light will not turn off, as you need to go back again and have a look.

1 Like

I am looking for a colored led light, which I can plug in that has nearly the same size of the Fibaro wall plug and that can be integrated into my smart home.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.