WeatherUndergound binding failing

I just upgraded to OH 2.2 from 2.1 and added the Weather Underground binding. I got it setup and it was working just fine for a few hours and then it started failing. Checking in PaperUI, i see:

Status: OFFLINE - COMMUNICATION_ERROR An error occurred while running the Weather Underground request.

I set the debug log level for the binding to DEBUG and I see the url it uses to retrieve the data. If I copy and paste that url into my browser, I get back what looks like valid JSON containing weather info.

Any thoughts?

What errors are logged ?

I get these errors:

[DEBUG] [nd.handler.WeatherUndergroundHandler] - Error running Weather Underground request: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.UnknownHostException: api.wunderground.com: Name or service not known 2017-12-26 22:18:01.327 [DEBUG] [nd.handler.WeatherUndergroundHandler] - Update channel current#conditions with state UNDEF (null) 2017-12-26 22:18:01.328 [DEBUG] [nd.handler.WeatherUndergroundHandler] - Update channel current#conditions with state UNDEF (null) 2017-12-26 22:18:01.328 [DEBUG] [nd.handler.WeatherUndergroundHandler] - Update channel current#temperature with state UNDEF (null) 2017-12-26 22:18:01.330 [DEBUG] [nd.handler.WeatherUndergroundHandler] - Update channel current#relativeHumidity with state UNDEF (null)

Strange. It looks like your machine was not able to resolve the domain name.
Does it occur only one time ?

I’ll take a look at it when I get home, but it occurs every time the binding attempts to retrieve weather data.

It can resolve the name. I can ping the target server.

It started working about an hour ago, or so. Not sure why, but I will mark this as solved, unless it breaks again.