Weird Error-Logs

Hi =) Today I updated to Openhab 2.5.10 (docker) and noticed weird logs that state errors…what can cause this? Sadly I don’t know if they where here before the update:

Launching the openHAB runtime...
Native code library failed to load.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no tinyb in java.library.path
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.util.MultiException: Error restarting bundles:
        Exception in org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start() of bundle org.openhab.core.io.rest.sse.
        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:1044)
        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1062)
        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:998)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
        Suppressed: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start() of bundle org.openhab.core.io.rest.sse.
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:800)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:729)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:933)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:309)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:581)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:449)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402)
                at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.BundleInstallSupportImpl.startBundle(BundleInstallSupportImpl.java:165)
                at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1153)
                at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:1036)
                ... 6 more
        Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.glassfish.jersey.media.sse.SseFeature
                at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.sse.internal.SseActivator.start(SseActivator.java:74)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:779)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1)
                at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:772)

Openhab runs normal tho...

P.S.: Already deleted chache and tmp…same errors appear again…

I get this same error all the time as well and it’s super annoying. The only solution I have found is to clear the cache, and then systemctl stop openHAB, systemctl start openHAB, systemctl restart openHAB (X2), and then reboot. This is the ONLY way I have been able to resolve this and if I omit any of these annoying steps it doesn’t work. It’s super frustrating and obnoxious to have to go through this every time that error pops up, which is every couple of days or so, but I haven’t found any other workarounds. I have written a small bash script that automates clearing the cache / restarting OH a bajillion times / rebooting the machine for me to at least make it somewhat easier.

1 Like

I deleted some bindings (I suspect Google calendar as it is version 1 or eclipse market) and now most of the logs are gone… expect the first line is still appearing, but OpenHab seems to be stable…

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.