Wemo switch triggers threetimes before finding state

Hello,

I am using the wemo binding 2.0 with openhanded 2.0 on a raspberry pi.
Today I was playing with some rules and find out, that every time I switched my wemo switch under habpanel or paper UI, the console (karaf) showed me three state changes:

Switched ON:

Item 'Kaffeemaschine_Switch' received command ON
20:08:10.414 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Kaffeemaschine_Switch changed from OFF to ON
20:08:10.455 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Kaffeemaschine_Switch changed from ON to OFF
20:08:11.081 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Kaffeemaschine_Switch changed from OFF to ON

Switched OFF:

Item 'Kaffeemaschine_Switch' received command OFF
20:08:11.899 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Kaffeemaschine_Switch changed from ON to OFF
20:08:11.986 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Kaffeemaschine_Switch changed from OFF to ON
20:08:12.059 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Kaffeemaschine_Switch changed from ON to OFF

Manual activation makes no problems. Working with rules is very complicated with this behaviour.

Has anybody a hint or can help me?

Greetings Johannes

Bear in mind that it may be your Rules that create this behaviour.

No, This is another switch with the name Kaffeemaschine, but actually the rule für Kaffeemaschine is not active. For the rule I used a wallplug from Fibaro.

Thinking on it, you probably want to configure the Item with autoupdate=false.
Allowing autoupdate to default true would produce this effect - Command ON autoupdates item (and triggers binding to send to device) - binding knows/finds device is still OFF and updates item - eventually device actions ON and reports to binding, binding updates item to ON. It’s all very timing dependent in any given situation.

Thank you! After creating the item manually with the autoupdate expression it seems to run correctly. Thank you.