Where can I find a description of all setting for zwave.cfg?

It seems that there are now more parameters, but only the ones that were available in OH1 are described (in the OH1 openhab.cfg)

The ones that I can set work fine, but where can I find a description for the ones that show up if you choose advanced settings in HABmin, like security key, inclusion method etc? How can I set those in a zwave.cfg file?

The documentation is always a good place to start. It’s not 100% complete, but it’s the best reference.

You can’t - there’s no zwave.cfg file in OH2. You either configure using HABmin/PaperUI, OR you can configure them in the items files if you’re using text files (but if you do this you’ll have problems configuring the devices so I wouldn’t recommend it).

Euhm, wouldn’t there be a zwave.cfg in:conf/services ?
I have one there and it looks like this:

################################ Z-Wave  Binding ######################################
#
# The Z-Wave controller port. Valid values are e.g. COM1 for Windows and /dev/ttyS0 or
# /dev/ttyUSB0 for Linux
port = /dev/ttyACM0

# Z-Wave nightly heal time. This is the hour (eg 2AM) at which the automatic nightly
# network heal will be performed.
healtime = 2AM
masterController = True

(BTW: I removed it before creating the log files that we discuss in the other thread, so logs where made with all setup indeed done through HABmin/PaperUI)

I got the information on this zwave.cfg from this thread:

and somewhere else too (that I can’no longer find)…

But okay, point taken, will use HABmin or PaperUI… :smiley:

This is only for the OH1 binding - not the OH2 version of the binding.

Clear !