Where is inbox and control in the Paper UI?

I set up OH2 on Ubuntu and it was very easy to get started. I thought I’d test with Hue lights and it discovered my bridge and all lights.

I looked at the video openHAB 2.0 Paper UI Preview from Nov 24 and it has control and inbox but these are missing in my snapshot 2.0.0 (https://openhab.ci.cloudbees.com/job/openHAB2/)

If I manually add to items:
Color Light { channel="hue:LST001:1:2:color" } Dimmer Light_ColorTemp { channel="hue:LST001:1:2:color_temperature" }

and to sitemap:
Color Light { channel="hue:LST001:1:2:color" } Dimmer Light_ColorTemp { channel="hue:LST001:1:2:color_temperature" }
then it works in the classic UI.

I realize sitemaps is not used in paper but I can’t figure out how to get a control item in the paper UI.

I read about things at Eclipse and kind of know I’m supposed to assign a channel but I can only assign a channel to a group.

Any helpful links?

Not yet. I am currently heavily working on openHAB 2 and changing quite some parts to reach a beta version.
Allow me some more weeks and I should have some information published on the architecture and how to use it.
Regarding the Paper UI, the problem is indeed that it does not support sitemaps; it is therefore not really usable as a control ui and for this reason, I have disabled this part as it rather irritates people than that it is helpful.