Where to get OpenHAB2.3.0 for Windows?

Greetings,

I am trying to upgrade my windows 10 laptop to OpenHAB2.3.0 Stable from OpenHAB2.2.0 Stable (it’s my test platform for when I’m not at home). I have 2.3.0 running well on my linux home server, and would like to match configurations. However, when I go to https://www.openhab.org/docs/installation/windows.html and scroll down to the “Installation” section, on the line:

1. Choose between the Stable Version Download or the latest Snapshot Version Download of openHAB.

The links found in that line do not work. The Stable link brings me to the 2.2.0 download, and the Snapshot link is not found. I tried changing the Stable link text manually to 2.3.0, and it does download a 2.3.0 zip file, but upon looking inside it’s still the 2.2.0 version.

I’m sure I’m missing something, but any help would be appreciated.

Phil

Google: openhab download

1st result: https://www.openhab.org/download/

On the page you read rigth now, got to the top and click “Download”, on the following page select your OS and the desired package (Stable or Snapshot).

Excellent, thank you StefanH, opus and hr3! I’ve been using the links:

and

so much that I thought everything would be correct on them and that there may be a bigger problem. I guess not!

Phil

Thanks for pointing me to this issue.

I have opened

to ge this fixed for all possible installation types and possibly existing wrong links.

Excellent, thanks Confectrician! I’ve noticed that many links on the new version pages of the docs are dead, so it may be a work in progress. In any case, I’ve never seen a community or documentation as complete and robust as OpenHAB2 in my life, I’m all in!

Phil

Thanks Phil,

Feel free to add some comments with links to that issue.
We maybe have a good overview, but if it is linked somewhere its documented and easy to find. :slight_smile:

For sure it will last some time to find and fix all broken links.

The Windows article has already been fixed, but there was no website update yet.