Wierd Astro behavior

I’m at the end of the line with this, I can’t figure it out. I have a switch (a few switches) for sun rise and separate switchs for sunset. For some reason both are triggered at sun rise and sun set. 30 minutes ago there is an event for sun rise then 10 minutes later an event for sun set (it’s currently evening). The DateTime items are showing the correct times but the switches are not switching as I expect. I pulled this right off the Wiki. What am I doing wrong?

config:

# The latitude
astro:latitude=42.618248

# The longitude
astro:longitude=-74.028108

# Refresh interval for azimuth and elevation calculation in seconds
# (optional, defaults to disabled)
astro:interval=60

Item File:

DateTime Sunrise_Time  "Sunrise [%1$tH:%1$tM]"  {astro="planet=sun, type=rise, property=start"}

// schedules a event which starts at sunrise, updating the Switch with ON, followed by a OFF
Switch Sunrise_Event    {astro="planet=sun, type=set, property=start, offset=-30"}

// schedules a event which starts 30 minutes AFTER sunrise
Switch Sunrise_Event_After    {astro="planet=sun, type=set, property=start, offset=30"}

// schedules a event which starts 10 minutes BEFORE sunrise
Switch Sunrise_Event_Before   {astro="planet=sun, type=rise, property=start, offset=-10"}

// shows the sunset
DateTime Sunset_Time   "Sunset [%1$tH:%1$tM]"   {astro="planet=sun, type=set, property=end"}

// schedules a event which starts at sunset:
Switch Sunset_Event    {astro="planet=sun, type=set, property=end"}

// schedules a event which starts 30 minutes BEFORE sunset:
Switch Sunset_Event_After    {astro="planet=sun, type=set, property=end, offset=30"}

// schedules a event which starts 30 minutes BEFORE sunset:
Switch Sunset_Event_Before    {astro="planet=sun, type=set, property=end, offset=-30"}

In Switch Sunrise_Event and Sunrise_Event_After, you’re looking at the “set” property, this should be “rise”

Copy/paste errors are the hardest to track down and get you every time :slightly_smiling:

D’oh!! Boy, I feel dumb. Thanks, I changed set to rise and now it’s all working as expected. I appreciate you looking at it.

Sometimes all it takes is a second set of eyes :wink: Glad you got it working!