Working with Widgets

Hello community.

I have been using OpenHAB for a few years now and up until now, kept with the basics. PaperUI and simple rules. I have not explored a graphical interface for my house. Upon upgrading to OH3, I decided to play around with pages a bit. I am just starting out and think I may be missing something basic. I have started with a single room which simply has 2 devices. A light switch and a smart LED strip light. Both work fine in OH and I figured out how to toggle power to either of these devices using a “Page” but for the life or me can’t figure out how to get a color picker popup or anything for that matter so I can change the color of the LED strip light. I expect I need to use a widget but have 0 knowledge on programming. I thought there would be some standard “built in” widgets but can’t seem to find them.

I have search the forums and haven’t been able to find any info.

I have 2 questions.

1. Is there some default widgets that can be installed? How do you do that (or point me in the direction to find out).
  2. Does someone have a recommendation on where I can go to learn some basics of the programming needed for this?

Setup information:
I have the latest version of OpenHABian running on a Raspberry PI 4. I have all the things/items defined and they are working fine.