Xiaomi Binding questions, Items sometimes not refreshing, what do I do wrong

Hello

I use a Rpi 3 with openhabian 2.1 .

I installed a Xiaomi Gateway, with a few sensors and it was discovered correctly in Paper UI, entered the key from the Xiomi app. Sensors work well in the app.

However if I use the items in a sitemap for my iphone, the values of the door sensors are erratic refreshed, and sometimes not refreshed at all. Sometimes it works well and as soon as I open or close a door it shows. I am a newbie, so please I may have made a very stupid, silly or simple mistake. What puzzles me is the “sometimes” as it sometimes does work. I am still not really sure how that thing and item works with autodiscovery and what needs to be in things.

Right now it is all commented out. So nothing in things.

I initially copied more or less the items, things, and sitemap from the example of the binding desciption.
As I had duplicate errors I commented out the things in the things file. Are you supposed to define them once more in the items file (I have), or can the paperui discovered be used?

I did not use the rules for the door or window contacts so far.
Events do get triggered- it logs correctly in events.log.

items:

// Xiaomi Window Switch
Contact XiaomiDoorWindowSensor1_OpenStatus  <door>  { channel="mihome:sensor_magnet:158d0001bc3bf4:isOpen" }
Contact XiaomiDoorWindowSensor2_OpenStatus  <door>  { channel="mihome:sensor_magnet:158d00019e2d77:isOpen" }
Contact XiaomiDoorWindowSensor3_OpenStatus  <door>  { channel="mihome:sensor_magnet:158d0001b71246:isOpen" }
Contact XiaomiDoorWindowSensor4_OpenStatus  <door>  { channel="mihome:sensor_magnet:158d0001bc3a3e:isOpen" }

Sitemap:

Frame label="Xiaomi Sensoren"
        {
        Switch item=XiaomiSensors label="Xiaomi Sensoren" icon="switch"
        Text item=XiaomiMiTemperatureHumiditySensor_Temperature label="Sauna Temperatur" visibility=[XiaomiSensors==ON]
        Text item=XiaomiMiTemperatureHumiditySensor_Humidity label="Sauna Feuchte" visibility=[XiaomiSensors==ON]
        Text item=XiaomiMiTMotionSensor1_LastMotion label="letzte Sauna Bewegung [%1$tY-%1$tm-%1$td  %1$tH:%1$tM] " visibility=[XiaomiSensors==ON]
        Text item=XiaomiMiTMotionSensor2_LastMotion label="letzte Garage Bewegung [%1$tY-%1$tm-%1$td  %1$tH:%1$tM] " visibility=[XiaomiSensors==ON]
        Text item=XiaomiDoorWindowSensor1_OpenStatus label="Küche SeitenTür [%s]" visibility=[XiaomiDoorWindowSensor1_OpenStatus==OPEN]
        Text item=XiaomiDoorWindowSensor2_OpenStatus label="Heizungs Tür [%s]" visibility=[XiaomiDoorWindowSensor2_OpenStatus==OPEN]
        Text item=XiaomiDoorWindowSensor3_OpenStatus label="Schuppen Tür [%s]" visibility=[XiaomiDoorWindowSensor3_OpenStatus==OPEN]
        Text item=XiaomiDoorWindowSensor4_OpenStatus label="Sauna Tür [%s]" visibility=[XiaomiDoorWindowSensor4_OpenStatus==OPEN]

}

any help is appreciated…