[YamahaReceiver] Main_Zone thing fails to INITIALIZE

Hi,
I’ve had to rebuild my system and decided to use the latest 2.3.0-SNAPHOT (Build #1188) and I am no longer able to add the Yamaha Receiver binding zones. I always get the error shown below.
Does anyone have an idea of how I fix this?

The bridge initialises with no issues, but the Main_Zone always fails to initialize. I have also tried to add the bridge and zone manually, using a things file, but have the same result.

I had previously been using a 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT from December with no issues.
I’m fairly new to openHAB, so I’m climbing that very steep learning curve at the moment. Any pointers, advice would be most useful :slight_smile:

2018-01-17 20:22:23.424 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method 'ThingHandler.initialize()' on 'org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver.handler.YamahaZoneThingHandler@4f2e9e9b': org/eclipse/smarthome/core/thing/type/TypeResolver
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/smarthome/core/thing/type/TypeResolver
	at org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver.internal.ChannelsTypeProviderPreset.<init>(ChannelsTypeProviderPreset.java:80) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver.handler.YamahaZoneThingHandler.initialize(YamahaZoneThingHandler.java:132) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [109:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.201801152239]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [109:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.201801152239]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.type.TypeResolver cannot be found by org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver_2.3.0.201801141430
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:410) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:?]
	... 12 more
2018-01-17 20:22:23.478 [ERROR] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Exception occurred while initializing handler of thing 'yamahareceiver:zone:9ab0c000_f668_11de_9976_00a0defe28b5:Main_Zone': org/eclipse/smarthome/core/thing/type/TypeResolver
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/smarthome/core/thing/type/TypeResolver
	at org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver.internal.ChannelsTypeProviderPreset.<init>(ChannelsTypeProviderPreset.java:80) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver.handler.YamahaZoneThingHandler.initialize(YamahaZoneThingHandler.java:132) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:153) [109:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.201801152239]
	at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:53) [109:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.10.0.201801152239]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.type.TypeResolver cannot be found by org.openhab.binding.yamahareceiver_2.3.0.201801141430
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:410) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:372) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:364) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:161) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:?]
	... 12 more