I have set up my yeelight wonder led bulb a couple of times in the following way:
Install yeelight binding,
Add thing with the right key,
Add items to site map.
After doing this I can set the color and temp etc from basic ui /openhab app. But then when I try again a day later it doesn’t work anymore. I can still use the app to control the lamp but it doesn’t work through openhab anymore. Has anyone had this issue before? Let me know if you need extra information, any help would be appreciated
- Updating the light through yeelight app doesn’t reflect in the openhab items.
- The yeelight is in “Lan control” mode (developer mode)
- Removing the thing, and re-adding it has no effect.
- Deleting the thing, restarting, and readding it fixes the problem for a day
- The light bulb is discovered in inbox with the same id, the configured thing shows as offline.
- The event log shows nothing out of the ordinairy