YRL220ZW619 Door lock logging

Hello,
I have added a new lock to my building access control and this version is not reporting the same information as the other locks I have used previously. All of the locks are the Yale locks, previous installs are the deadbolt style, this new one is a lever style. I am using Homeseer as my software.
so here is the issue-
old lock - when a user code is ientered in the lock it is reported in the Homeseer log as “user #” entered. i use that value to triger an event.
New lock - user code is not reported only that the lock was unlocked.
I am a novice at best when it comes to understanding how these devices are communication.
Thanks-
Z

Different locks can report different things, so it’s really hard to comment without knowing exactly what locks they are (are they all the same version of the YRL220 that you listed in the thread title?), and preferably seeing some debug logs to see what is being reported.

Chris,
The locks I have been using and that report the user code are YRD240ZW619.

This is the my Homeseer from this morning -
Oct-08 8:55:43 AM Z-Wave Device: 7 KEYPAD Door Lock Logging Set to Auto Locked
Oct-08 8:29:04 AM Z-Wave Device: 6 KEYPAD Door Lock Set to Locked
Oct-08 8:29:04 AM Z-Wave Device: 6 KEYPAD Notification Set to 131
Oct-08 8:28:37 AM Device Control Device: 6 RELAY Switch Binary 1 to Off (0)
Oct-08 8:28:37 AM Event Event Trigger “Door Access control Door 6 Timer”
Oct-08 8:28:31 AM Device Control Device: 6 RELAY Switch Binary 1 to On (255)
Oct-08 8:28:30 AM Z-Wave Device: 6 KEYPAD Door Lock Set to Unlocked
Oct-08 8:28:30 AM Event Event Trigger “Door Access control Door 6 keypad 08”
Oct-08 8:28:30 AM Z-Wave Device: 6 KEYPAD Notification Set to 1009
Oct-08 8:28:30 AM Z-Wave Device: 6 KEYPAD Notification Set to 1009

Keypad 6 “notification set to 1009” is the user number associated with the code that the lock has programmed in it, i use that to trigger an event, in this case to energize a relay to control a door strike. The new lock(YRL220ZW619) only shows one entry, auto lock, and nothing else. I can control it from my home screen(unlock,lock, ETC). The lock that works as I need it to has a z-wave module US2.0 CP2-5-3, the same as the YRL220 does.

Thanks,
Z

What is the Homeseer? Isn’t this a different HA software suite? I’m not really sure what these logs are, but I guess that this isn’t related to the ZWave binding?

Homeseer is the software i utilize for my devices.

Ok, but are you using the ZWave binding? I’m just not sure what these logs are that you’ve provided, or how (or even IF) I can help.