Z-Wave AEO-Extender, does anyone has experience using it

Hi,

I have a zwave working some Fibaro Door Sebsors, Wallplug etc. but now I have to extend the reach of my zwave network (Aeon Gen5 Stick). I thought I could use my everspring wallplug but this don’t work … so I think about to use the AEO-Extender. Does anyone has experience bring it up and running togehter with the Aeon Controller or any other ideas how I could extend the reach of my zwave network.
Many thx in advance

Peter

You should be able to use any mains powered device to extend the network. If the wallplug doesn’t work, then it’s quite possible the extender also won’t work since the extender is basically the same thing, but without the plug.

Yep! Save your money and buy any (mains) powered device.
You’ll get an additional function to your repeater.
Sometimes you need two devices and sometimes you have to wait until the repeater works!

Hi,

tkx, di you have any experience with it. Can you recommend any devices working with it. Are there any chances to do some configuration in habmin for example it it don’t work automically?

Hi,

tkx, di you have any experience with it. Can you recommend any
devices working with it. Are there any chances to do some configuration
in habmin for example it it don’t work automically?

It’s not possible to configure routers in Z-Wave. The protocol layers take care of the routing, and there’s no way to configure this. It should therefore be automatic.