Z-Wave Binding: Fibaro FGR-222 Rollershutter UP command not fully raising Blind

Yes, when executing positioning commands, lamellas are driven to a horizontal position first, that’s why.
You could also change the return-lamellas-to-previous-position zwave parameter, that’s more efficient from a systems engineering perspective (i.e. less radio messages, less delay etc.)

Which parameter number would that be?

I don’t remember, maybe it was a setting of #13, but better check the manual.

It is indeed #13, but as soon as changing to “return-lamellas-to-previous-position” tilting via commands stopped working.
But on the plus-side the blinds are fully retracting. :confused:

@mstormi : Hi, I have a quick question: I have several problems with the actual developement zwave binding. So I have always nodes not responding or not sending ON/OFF, OPEN/CLOSE … so:

• I install openHABian 1.4 brand new (OH2.2.0 release build)
  • Install standard ZWave Binding over PaperUI (zwave 2.2.0)
  • test all my problem nodes, Fibaro: Single Switch 2, Door/Window Sensor 2
    (works perfect - i´m very happy)
  • but the Roller/Shutter 2 (FGR-222) will not work. It is recognized as a FGRM-222 (Roller Shutter) … but it´s the newer version : Roller/Shutter 2

So the problem is now, that there are no parameters for the Lamella positioning.

Can you explain me (a beginner) how I will get this work ? Because all other nodes works correct, this is the last step to have a full function system :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance, Thomas

That one can be found here:

That one is a very old one (stable build) and not the development version of the zwave binding.

You need to switch to a recent snapshot or the development version of the zwave binding.

Your post isn’t very well to the point.
First, if you have problems with the development binding, this won’t get any better when changing to the standard binding. W.r.t. FGRMs, it’ll definitely get worse as the standard binding does not support Fibaro proprietary commands, so i’d advise to install the development binding. Note this is not the same as the OH2.3 snapshot binding.
Second,

What do you mean by that ? Use habmin or PaperUI to check the device, all parameters should be there. Compare them to the matching Fibaro manual and Chris’ database and tell if there’s truely one or more missing ( I don’t believe so).

If what you mean is how to operate lamellas, you need to create a dimmer type item for the blinds_lamella channel.