Z-Wave complete restart

I’m moving my whole setup to a new computer (from openhabian to a docker image on a larger server) and everything has worked, up until I get to Z-wave. My controller is detected, and it brought with it all of the devices, but they’re not working properly and keep going offline.

It’s important to note the location of the controller changed, so I’m betting that’s part of the problem as the mesh needs to be rebuilt.

I’ve tried a factory reset on the controller (Aeotec USB) but even after that and deleting everything from my Habmin, all devices are immediately showing up in the inbox again.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Brandon
I think you are probably right, physically moving the location of the controller has probably disrupted the mesh network. My first suggestion is to wait, give everything some time to settle down. Second suggestion is to attempt a heal or wait for the overnight heal to occur. The nightly heal should fix the mesh’s routing. I think you can use habmin to heal single nodes, maybe try that on some of the problematic nodes

Thanks for the reply, I will try that!

1 Like