Z-Wave duplicate node

Hello,

Apparently, I did something wrong when including my FIbaro FGSD-002 in my Z-Wave network.
I have 2 nodes (8 & 9) for the same device. Habmin show me node 8 in grey and node 9 in green.
My problem is I can’t delete node 8 because it’s not detected as “dead”.

I also have the following logs:
2016-02-14 13:15:10.201 [WARN ] [osphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcaster] - Duplicate resource b2e840b8-9ab5-4922-ac9a-3a8aecdb97fc. Could be caused by a dead connection not detected by your server. Replacing the old one with the fresh one
2016-02-14 13:15:40.982 [WARN ] [osphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcaster] - Duplicate resource 46ebcd43-4b0f-4297-a35c-fafa8b1745ab. Could be caused by a dead connection not detected by your server. Replacing the old one with the fresh one

Any idea of what I could do to remove node 8 ?

Thanks,

Maybe this thread may help you:
Continuing the discussion from [ZWave] Deleting Dead Nodes:

The warning isn’t related to zwave - it’s an atmosphere issue only (associated with the browser communications)…

I wish I could just delete node but they are not dead.

Hmmm - battery nodes are difficult to get rid of. A node can only be deleted when the controller thinks it’s in a FAILed state - this (almost) never happens as far as I can tell. It’s possible to move a device to this list and then delete it and I have some new code to test to do this, but it’s not available yet (it’s being added to OH2, but not tested).

You might need to find another program to do this for now, or, just ignore it (it won’t hurt).

I’ve excluded the smoke detector, removed battery… and node 8 still respond to ping !
The issue may be related to the node 7 (GreenWave NP310) and not the node 9.
Still investigating.

Sometimes a restart works wonders!
And also time to mark the battery nodes dead.

I may have similar issue with NP310, when adding a new device, it indicates that the device already exists. However, the device is another NP310.