Z-Wave Fibaro Relay FGS222 - cant add a second

Hey All,

I am struggling to add a second Fibaro FGS222 dual relay to my network, when I put the ZStick Gen5 into include mode and start the association the logs report that the device already exists, Node 1 is my controller, Node 2 a wall plug, Node 3 is the already associated and working FGS222, the new FGS222 should be Node 4 but am seeing this in the ZWave log :-

2015-11-20 13:27:01.564 [DEBUG] [b.z.i.protocol.ZWaveController:606 ]- NODE 3: Including node.
2015-11-20 13:27:01.565 [DEBUG] [b.z.i.protocol.ZWaveController:609 ]- NODE 3: Newly included node already exists - not initialising.

Looks like it sees I already have another module assigned to network so ignores it instead of adding an additional, surely I can have multiple units of the same type.

I am using OpenHAB for configuration and running zwave binding 1.8.0.

Thanks

Very strange, it would appear that the first one is always in include / exclude mode, if I click exclude on the controller it removes itself from the network, if I click include it comes back in without me touching the unit.

While this is doing this I am unable to add any other devices, I have a zwave.me scene controller and another FGS222 which wont include :frowning:

Switched the power off to the first FGS222 and I am still getting responses on Node 3, how is that possible, have they got battery backup?