Z Wave Heal Turning on Light

I’m very new to Openhab and Z-Wave, and I’ve got a very basic setup of:

Raspberry Pi 3
Aeotec USB Z-Stick S5 controller ZW090-C
Domitech ZBulb ZB22UK Z-Wave Smart Dimmable LED Light Bulb
Fibaro FGK-101 Door and Window Sensor

I’ve set up a basic system:

• Switch to control the light on or off
  • Rule to switch the light on if the door opens after sunset (based on the Astro binding)

This is working fine, I can control the light and it comes on when the door opens - however there’s a problem

The light comes on when openHab schedules a network heal - originally this was 2am however I’ve changed it to 7pm to prove it was the network heal. It’s not related to the rule to turn on the light if the door opens as I’ve made this log to the openhab log and this doesn’t occur at the heal time.

It doesn’t do it if I manually kick off a heal via habMin, only if it kicks off via the scheduled time in openhab.cfg

I’m happy to provide any more info that would help diagnose this - but I’m not even sure where to begin.

Any ideas? Is it possible to disable the heal as it shouldn’t be necessary on such a simple network (correct?)?

Getting this as well, except with Home Assistant. Why would a ZWave heal turn on (one of) my lights?

I am in the same boat.

My Setup:

• Zotac Nano CI323
  • Aeotec USB Z-Stick S5
  • Domitech ZBulb ZB22UK Z-Wave Smart Dimmable LED Light Bulb

I turn off the light and when the scheduled network heal runs the light goes on.
Still searching for a clue.

I’d recommend you focus your initial search in the debug logs…