Z-Wave Rollershutter is in 2.0 Different

Hello,

i have a second Problem with my Rollershutter. The Thing and sitemap definition is similar the same but the UP DOWN and STOP Switch is not working.
I found a second Post but there is not a resulotion.
Items in 1.8:
Rollershutter szSHUTTER “Außenrollo [%d %%]” (gszSHUTTER) {zwave=“4:command=switch_multilevel,invert_state=false,invert_percent=true”}
Number szSHUTTER_Power “Stromverbrauch [%.1f W]” (gszSHUTTER) { zwave=“4:command=sensor_multilevel”}
Number szSHUTTER_Energy “Gesamtverbrauch [%.2f KWh]” (gszSHUTTER) { zwave=“4:command=meter” }
Sitemap:
Switch item=szSHUTTER
Switch item=szSHUTTER label=“Außenrollo [%d %%]” icon=“rollershutter” mappings=[3=“∏”, 18=“▂”, 37=“▅”, 59=“▆”, 86=“▓”, 95"█"]

Items in 2.0 i tried Dimmer and Rollershutter:
//Dimmer SZ_Rollershutter “Außenrollo [%d %%]” (G_Schlafzimmer, G_Rollershutter) { channel=“zwave:device:155556ba178:node4:switch_multilevel” }
Rollershutter SZ_Rollershutter “Außenrollo [%d %%]” (G_Schlafzimmer, G_Rollershutter) { channel=“zwave:device:155556ba178:node4:switch_dimmer” }

Sitemap
Switch item=SZ_Rollershutter
Slider switchSupport item=SZ_Rollershutter
Switch item=SZ_Rollershutter label=“Dachfenster [%d %%]” icon=“rollershutter” mappings=[0=“∏”, 25=“▂”, 50=“▅”, 75=“▆”, 88=“▓”, 100=“█”]

The Slider and the Switch wth Nummeric Commands work. But the UP DOWN STOP Switch (Switch item=SZ_Rollershutter) dosnt work in 2.0. In 1.8 it works Perfect.
In the log:tail i have the entry:
09:31:11.209 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update ‘UP’ for item ‘SZ_Rollershutter’ to handler for channel ‘zwave:device:155556ba178:node4:switch_dimmer:invert_percent’, because no thing with the UID ‘zwave:device:155556ba178:node4:switch_dimmer’ could be found.
09:31:11.211 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 4: Command for unknown channel zwave:device:155556ba178:node4:switch_multilevel with UpDownType

Has someone a idee?

Jörg

A Second Problem is the Device will Report … Copy from manuel.

Electric power - power consumed by an electric device in an
instant, in Watts (W).
Electric energy - energy consumed by a device through a time
period. Most commonly measured in kilowatt-hours (kWh). One
kilowatt-hour is equal to one kilowatt of power consumed over a
period of one hour, 1kWh = 1000 Wh

In openHAB 1.8 it worked with
Number szSHUTTER_Power “Stromverbrauch [%.1f W]” (gszSHUTTER) { zwave=“4:command=sensor_multilevel”}
Number szSHUTTER_Energy “Gesamtverbrauch [%.2f KWh]” (gszSHUTTER) { zwave=“4:command=meter” }

In openHAB 2.0 with zwave
Electric energy is always 0 and the Power will be submit as Energy.
I tried the HABmin Item generation too but there is only the Energy Consumption and this is Power.

I think the Command Class is not correct. I upload a XML to Chris site.
I have these two entrys in the XML but i the DB is only SENSOR_MULTILEVEL and the Description is Power
<entry> <commandClass>METER</commandClass> <meterCommandClass> <version>2</version> <instances>1</instances> <versionSupported>2</versionSupported> <meterType>ELECTRIC</meterType> <meterScales> <meterScale>E_KWh</meterScale> <meterScale>E_W</meterScale> </meterScales> <canReset>true</canReset> <isGetSupported>true</isGetSupported> <isSupportRequestSupported>true</isSupportRequestSupported> </meterCommandClass> </entry> <entry> <commandClass>SENSOR_MULTILEVEL</commandClass> <multiLevelSensorCommandClass> <version>2</version> <instances>1</instances> <versionSupported>2</versionSupported> <sensors> <entry> <multilevelSensorType>POWER</multilevelSensorType> <multilevelSensor> <sensorType>POWER</sensorType> <initialised>true</initialised> </multilevelSensor> </entry> </sensors> <isGetSupported>true</isGetSupported> </multiLevelSensorCommandClass> </entry>

Jörg

Please can you tell me what the device is - or better still, a link to the site. It might be that someone already loaded an XML without these classes so they aren’t exposed as channels - I’ll check once I know the device.

Hi Chris thanks for watching this.
It was the FGRM-222 and i upload it to http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/116#endpoints

Ok - I’ve got your XML. Currently the database won’t allow a second upload of the XML once it’s already done. I did this to avoid someone uploading a new file that totally screws the configuration, but I think I need to find a way to add new classes…

Anyway, I’ll take a look at this and update with the extra channels.

I have two Problems here.

The first is that the channel “Energy Consumption” (W) is “Electric Power Consumption” (kWh) and “Energy Consumption” is missing.
I see that you have made a new entry in http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/116
Can i test this ???

The second was that the Command UP DOWN and STOP dosnt work. But you write “This is because you are trying to address channels that don’t exist.” in the other Threat.

Yes - to load the new configuration, you need to delete the thing and add it back (don’t exclude the device - just delete the thing, hit discovery and add it again).

Yes, and this is why I asked to define the channels! If you need extra channels, then we need to define them. And to restate what I said earlier, channels are not configuration. Channels are linked to items and we will deal with the configuration separately.

What I was trying to do in the other thread was to get a list of all the channels that you needed. In the other thread you said that it was all ok, and now in this thread we are discussing things missing again. It’s really very confusing - sorry.

Can we please discuss what is needed for this device in one place, and get a list of everything that is required to control the roller blind (don’t worry about the meter). This is what I was wanting in the other thread - I don’t care where we discuss it, but let’s please do it in one place.

Ok then this can be closed.
I will write in the other Thread.