Z-wave thing ID Lock 150 issue

It gets the firmware version from the device itself & then crosses to the database entry. Look in the xml in the zwave directory of userdata.

hmm, that xml-file says
<version>4</version>

Please post the file. There are many versions in the file. The firmware version is not always very obvious,

network_d025170f__node_40.xml (12.5 KB)

i deleted the whole parent-child section of the usercodes in the file…

What version of openHAB are you running? Have you manually installed a binding?

I think you need at least 2.5.0 for the binding version.

i’m running 2.5.10 for the moment… no binding installed manually, I had ipcamera but deleted it some time ago since it was included in 2.5.9 (or 10)…

What does the firmware version in HABmin sohw for that device? Earlier you posted a shot showing 0 indicating it was not fully discovered.

It shows 0.0, and that was the same as @Seaside, he also posted a screenshot of his attributes for that node in Habmin. But I will guess he has the xml-file configuration of devices >= 1.6? Here is my screenshot:

From your xml it looks like you don’t have a life line. I can see this in my xml:
Lifeline should be set automatically if the device is initialized correctly.

<associationGroups class="concurrent-hash-map">
    <entry>
      <int>1</int>
      <associationGroup>
        <index>1</index>
        <maxNodes>0</maxNodes>
        <name>Lifeline</name>
        <profile1>0x0</profile1>
        <profile2>0x1</profile2>
        <commands>
          <commandClass>COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY</commandClass>
          <commandClass>COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM</commandClass>
          <commandClass>COMMAND_CLASS_DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY</commandClass>
          <commandClass>COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK</commandClass>
        </commands>
        <associations>
          <associationMember>
            <node>1</node>
          </associationMember>
        </associations>
      </associationGroup>
    </entry>
  </associationGroups>

Ok, so something are going wrong during the initialization…? As far as I remember I had the configuration section when I was on FW version 1.5.6, but when upgrading to 1.5.7 (excluding/including) it was missing… But I’m not sure. Maybe I will have to supply the logs to ID Lock company? Everything looks ok on the openHAB side?

It might very well be something in the binding.
@chris can you see something?

Another option is to try an older version of the binding. I have at least successfully included the lock on an older version of the binding.

/S

I’ve cleared cache, reinstalled OH 2.5.10, upgraded to OH 2.5.11 (Windows powershell update script)… and now it works. Hard to tell which of the steps that solved the problem, but it is solved :+1: :slight_smile:

I had to exclude (reset it, since it is a secure inclusion), and include it again. Then I was missing the configuration again. So i tried to repeat above (reinstall, clear cache etc). Did not work. I checked back some days later, still missing configuration. Checked back after a week, voila, config there. Have no clue whats going on. Daily heal is disabled.

I’m having the same problem. I’ve done exclude/include, factory reset, firmware update and z-wave firmware update (ota) in all possible ways but I can seem to get any configuration options. I see the same problem with firmware version detected as “0”. :tired_face:

I have no clue what to do with this, I’ve tried everything I can think about…guess I’ll just have to wait and see if it resolves itself by time :woozy_face:

I’m adding a log from the inclusion if anyone can spot a problem

node116.log (649.8 KB)

Ok, so I deleted the node xml file and restarted OH, let it run for 30 minutes and then it suddenly worked…all configuration options were there. :hear_no_evil:

Glad it got solved! I think it got solved in a similar way for me… just waiting, maybe clearing the node-xml, and the system / or zwave did some fix/cleanup after a while…