Z-Wave WD500Z-1 and WS15Z-1 update logic

OK, may be it will help somebody else. I fixed issue with polling not working.
So, what it was is this: I have installed several devices when i received Z-wave stuff from amazon, before i connected controller to the openhab or did anything else. I installed dimmers into walls, went around with controller and added them to it. When i conencted controller to the machine it created things with names like this:
Z-Wave Node 1:
WD500Z-1 Wall Dimmer Switch
Wall Dimmer Switch

I then did some work, configured stuff, then shut openhab, installed more devices, took out zwave stick, added more devices to the network. After restarting openhab it created a device like this:
Z-Wave Node 6: WD500Z-1 Wall Dimmer Switch
WD500Z-1 Wall Dimmer Switch
Wall Dimmer Switch

If you note - after the node name it got a device name, So, for reasons unknown - for this last device i got status updates working. But for the first device - it would never work.

So what you need to do is this:

1. Go to paperUI and UNLINK your item from the existing old device - if you dont it will keep that link name hidden somewhere after ‘thing’ is gone and will continue erroring out - you will be forced to make new item name.
  2. Shut down openhab, get out zwave stick, go to the device, remove it from network, then add back in the ‘network inclusion’ mode - it is important.
  3. plug stick back, start openhab, go to paperUI, make sure old thing is inactive and new thing appeared, link old items to new thing.
  4. go to habMin, go to config, thing, open ‘device configuration’, set polling value to 15.