Old programmer, new to OpenHAB…
1st: TTY parameter add to /etc/default/openhab2 with something like …EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS=
“-Dgnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ttyUSB0:/dev/ttyUSB1” I already see an entry for EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS="-Xms1024m -Xmx2048m"
- Do I add another line with EXTRA*
- Do I edit that existing line and add the port info
- If I want to add the well documented installation xbootclass for jython same question?
- So far nothing seems to allow ZigBee I get 0.000912] console [tty1] enabled
[ 0.815927] 3f201000.serial: ttyAMA0 at MMIO 0x3f201000 (irq = 81, base_baud = 0) is a PL011 rev2
[ 16.946338] usb 1-1.5: cp210x converter now attached to ttyUSB0
[ 16.959446] usb 1-1.5: cp210x converter now attached to ttyUSB1
- I see a lot of discussion about baud rate, but never read anyone say where to place that information? Any idea?