Zigbee binding

Did you set udev rules for both, zwave and zigbee? I think you need both and set the EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS accordingly:

EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS="-Dgnu.io.rxtx.SerialPorts=/dev/ttyZIGBEE:/dev/ttyZWAVE"

Yes - thanks, this has the information I was looking for. You have version 6.0.

How do you tell from the log?

It states stackVersion=6000. This is version 6.0.0.0.

Okay, thanksā€¦ always nice to know till the next time :slight_smile:

In theory, this should be added to the properties, and displayed as shown in the image from @5iverā€¦

Any specific reason why it doesnt?

I have no idea why the properties are either not showing, or not there in your system. It works on my system, and others (such as we see in the image from @5iver).

Anything I could try to make happen?

Iā€™ve found a potential reason for this and have created the following PR -:

This is now merged and Iā€™ve just kicked off a rebuild which should be completed in the next hour or so. Let me know if it shows the properties with this change.

Just to be clear, can you link to the issue on GH please?

Where exactly do I find the jar file?

IĀ“ll give it a try tonight, cause I ran into new (well, same old) problems with the Hue motion sensor as well as the Orsam plug last night. After clearing cache and tmp, and rebooting, suddenly Hue motion sensor and Osram plug fail to work (wouldnĀ“t come Online). After another reboote they both came online, but theyĀ“re not updating states and plug canĀ“t be controled. IĀ“ll investigate this again, after I have updated the Binding.

If you are using the Snapshot version, then simply uninstall the binding, and reinstall it again.

If you are using the stable version, then youā€™ll need to download the binding JAR files from cloudbees. Just the main JAR should be required for this change (ie not the dongle specific JARs).

Iā€™m also trying to resolve this with Silabs support. Itā€™s likely related to the trust centre as I said a few days ago, but the Silabs documentation is very unclear, and their support people also donā€™t know what the different options do so it may take a little time to resolve (and then we have to hope that this is the issue!).

IĀ“m still using stable 2.3.0 stable. (though I would say that ā€œstableā€ is a matter of defining words :slight_smile: )
IĀ“ll grap the jar tonight and give it a try.

Yes, at the end of the day, a ā€œstableā€ version of OH is only really the snapshot at a fixed date - thereā€™s very little release testing that is performed on the ā€œstableā€ before release.

Yeah I know.
I have a Trust Zigbee motion sensor ZPIR-8000 coming, hopefully tomorrow. I have not be able to find any reports in here from others about this device. IĀ“m excited to see how it goes.

Let me know if thereā€™s any issues. In ZigBee, there are many different ways for motion sensors to report - if itā€™s using one of the 2 or 3 ways that are currently implemented, then it should work, but if not we can take a look at whatever it implementsā€¦

Where exactly do I find the jar file on cloudbees? I can find a POM file, not a jar.