Zigbee device offline, works partially

After some serious struggle to include a new Ikea tradfri bulb with the Zigbee binding (I was a bit slow, so I think I enabled the bulb too late, so the inclusion sequence in OH was almost over when I started the bulb and the inclusion sequence timed out before the discover sequence was finished. Took me all night to get that device to identify itself, clearing caches, restarting, resetting, deleting xml’s, everything!), I now see a very strange behaviour.
The device worked fine yesterday evening. Today the device says that it is offline in config/things in paper UI, but when trying to operate the device it works in Paper UI Control page, but not from the sitemap! I can’t see anything obvious in the log (maybe need to turn up the level of logging, but that will have to be tomorrow…).
Any thoughts?

[Edit]
Correction, it does work from sitemap as well, but the slider dips down to 0 again when I release it, although the value changes on the actual device. Log says:

2020-02-12 21:46:14.909 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Koksbord' received command 72
2020-02-12 21:46:14.945 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Koksbord predicted to become 0
2020-02-12 21:46:31.957 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Koksbord' received command 34
2020-02-12 21:46:31.984 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Koksbord predicted to become 0

That do look a bit weird to me… And as I mentioned, the device says offline under Things…

Try stopping OH, cleaning the cache and reboot.

Finally got the time to test this, and yes, it seems like a second reboot did the trick! Thanks for the help!