Zigbee routers goes offline after 2 days.I am using Xbee s2c co ordinator

Hi I have xbee s2c co ordinator.
I am using latest zigbee binding 2.5.9
My xbee s2c cordinator is online.
Everything works fine but after 2 days zibee switches go offline.Then I need to restart the system and then everthing works fine.
Why does switcehs go offline after 2 days?
I was using cc2531 previously but it too had issues.
Now I changed the co ordinator and I am facing this issue.
Please provide some support.

Please provide some support

Why there is no support?
I have started this thread yesterday and facing problem with zigbee binding since feb this year.I am really very disappointed with support

Really - you asked your question on a community support forum 24 hours ago. Please remember that this is not a commercial product so you do not get commercial support. People here will generally try and help where they can, but demanding support is really not a great way to participate in the community.

Unfortunately it’s very hard to answer a question like “my system doesn’t work - tell me what’s wrong”, which is kind of what you’ve done. The documentation has a section on logging - this will help you to understand what the issues might be - and if you can’t interpret the logs, providing them so that others can help, will make it easier for us to help you.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.