Zigbee, Trafri, Fyrtur, Obscura

The ability to bind to groups in the console should be implemented soon - it’s now implemented in the libraries, and once the binding is updated to use the new library, it will be available.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks! I got the Git notification when you merged it in, and I scanned through it briefly whilst remembering that I do not have a very good relationship with Java. I did post a tutorial of my current implementation here in case someone wants to replicate my success you enabled. I can update it once the group bind capability trickles down to the prod releases of OpenHAB.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks @hcardwell - I just saw your tutorial and appreciate this a lot :+1:. I might add a link to this in the binding docs so it doesn’t get lost in the forum.

@chris
Anything interesting happen with your testing of firmware?

No - it worked fine, but nothing really to report. The system should generally be ok with versions up to 7.0.x, although the binding now has less ability to change some parameters so things like network size tables will now depend a lot more on how the firmware was configured at compile time.