(zoneminder) Image Widget with different url based on the device its running on

Hey Guys, I’m not even sure how to ask this so I’ll just explain my use case and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

What I’d like to do is have a image widget that displays a feed from a zoneminder monitor.(but because zoneminder will only allow 2 streams per user/url) I’d like each device to authenticate as a separate user/url. I can do this by creating multiple users in zoneminder then have a separate mjpeg url for each user.The only problem I run into is, I have 2 primary HABpanels, One for cell phones and one for tablets/pc’s. If I create a image widget and point it at one url, all devices that use that HABpanel will authenticate as the same user. Is there any way I can make it use a different url based on Which device is using the HABpanel?

The most obvious (and cumbersome) solution would be to create a separate HABpanel for each device, but there are far too many devices within my household for this to possibly be the best solution.

another solution I’ve thought about (but have no idea how to implement) is to increase the number of allowed sessions per user within zoneminder, I have spent several days Attempting to figure out how to accomplish this, but as far as I understand it, it is not possible (please correct me if I’m wrong).

If anybody is else is using zoneminder and veiwing monitors within habpanel, How are you handling multiple devices accessing it at the same time?