Zulu installation - no space left on device

Hey, I’m trying to install openhab on my nanopi neo plus 2.
I’ve installed the most recent armbian image on it, and got to where I run openhabian-config, and use it to “upgrade system”.
It does it’s thing untill the point where it tries to unpack the zulu java files, which gives the error:
cannot write: No space left on device.

There should be plenty of space left, so I’m not sure what is wrong.
I’ve installed the 32bit version of oracel java 8, but this doesn’t prevent the zulu java installation attempt.
Any idea why it happens?

Not sure about your device but this topic is related to Armbian and may help.

Where did you get this openhabian-config? Can you describe exactly what you did?

What else is already running on the system?
A Pi 2 is the bare minimum supported and some people find a Pi 3 inadequate.

I’m trying to install on a clean new installation of armbian.
I installed openhabian-config using the guide on the homepage:

sudo git clone https://github.com/openhab/openhabian.git /opt/openhabian
sudo ln -s /opt/openhabian/openhabian-setup.sh /usr/local/bin/openhabian-config
sudo openhabian-config

If I use the regular installation, it fails as mentioned when trying to install the zulu java.

I managed to get it working, by using the manual installation, going through the processes without installing the zulu package - that one keeps failing. Instead I installed the oracle java.
Then finished the installation using the “manual” menu items.

How big is your SD Card? Are you sure the OS is using the whole card?

Yes, it’s using the whole sd card.
As mentioned, I managed to get everything installed, using the manual installation.
(except zulu java, used oracle instead).
It’s a 32gb card, and there was plenty of space left.
I also managed to do the installation on the 8gb mmc on the nanopi - no space issues!
Which is why I don’t understand why the zulu java installation would give this error.
As far as I can tell, the error comes up when the installation is trying to extract the downloaded tar.gz file. I could do it manually, but the automated installation fails for some reason.

Install it this way:
https://github.com/igorpecovnik/openhab-docs/blob/master/installation/armbian.md

ah, ok. Didn’t try installing it through armbian-config. Thanks - I’ll have to try that next time.