Zumtobel Luxmate Light controler

Hello,

Does anyone knows what protocol is used by Zumtobel on their devices ? Any idea if it could be interfaced with OpenHab ? I think it’s some king of CBus or Modbus, but don’t know the exact protocol.

It says right there: RS232. Find the protocol and it should be easy enough. It would just be a matter of what to send to the rs232 port. An ESP8266 can drive that via SoftwareSerial, or an ESP32 with a HardwareSerial. Or just a plain ole atitiny85

The idea is to find what to send on the serial port, how to drive it shouldn’t be a problem.

Take a look at this: http://www.zumtobel.com/PDB/Ressource/manual/LMC_HB_BMS_en.pdf
Using the manual it should be possible to get this running with the serial binding.

Thanks, this is exactely what I was looking for. I couldn’t find a doc of the serial protocole so now it’s OK.
I’ll try to implement it.

Dear Sylvain,
Were you successful with the implementation. If so I would be interested as well.
Kind regards
Mario

Hello, LM-SI03 and ESP32 will be my next project for my home automation. I think I can’t do it alone. Which command do you use via UART to SI03 to e.g. switch on the light? R1G1W255 — ??? Can you help me?