ZW 098 item definition for color

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Virtual machine 8GB RAM, 4core (i7), 40GB storage
    • Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
    • openHAB version:2.5
  • Issue of the topic: ZW098 Bulb I cannot control color from rules. I can turn on.off, dim the ligths to a percentage, even change white temperature. However I cannot change to another color. If I use basic UI or Paper UI then is ok. I am new to open hab, I think my item definition is wrong but not sure how to do. please help
  • Please post configurations (if applicable):
    • Items configuration related to the issue
Dimmer   KitchenDiningLightSwitchDimmer       "Kitchen Dining Light [%s %%]"  <light> (GF_Kitchen)            {channel="zwave:device:0b2ecca1:node54:switch_dimmer"}

Color    KitchenDiningLightColorColor         "Kitchen Color control"  (GF_Kitchen)        {channel="zwave:device:0b2ecca1:node54:color_color"}

Dimmer   KitchenDiningLightColorTemperature   "Kitchen Color temperature"  (GF_Kitchen)    {channel="zwave:device:0b2ecca1:node54:color_temperature"}
  • Sitemap configuration related to the issue
    • Rules code related to the issue
if (FamilyRoomLightControlSceneNumber.state == 3.0)

{  

FamilyRoomLightSwitchDimmer.sendCommand(15)

KitchenDiningLightSwitchDimmer.sendCommand(15)

}

if (FamilyRoomLightControlSceneNumber.state == 4.0)

{  

FamilyRoomLightSwitchDimmer.sendCommand(OFF)

KitchenDiningLightColorColor.sendCommand(258, 80, 100)

}
  • Services configuration related to the issue
  • If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
2020-02-16 21:05:56.718 [WARN ] [rthome.model.script.actions.BusEvent] - Cannot convert '258' to a command type which item 'KitchenDiningLightColorColor' accepts: [HSBType, PercentType, OnOffType, IncreaseDecreaseType, RefreshType].

Solved it! I had to put the rule numbers in quote like this:

KitchenDiningLightColorColor.sendCommand("258,80,30")

now it works!