- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspeberry PI 3
- OS: still to decide
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version: latest probably
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
Hi I’m planning to buy the ZW062 Aeon to control and check my garage door. I would like to start with a Raspberry PI 3 installation and this mentioned device and I have few questions:
- do I also need a zwave adapter as mentioned here: https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/zwave/
- can you raccomend and adapter working with Raspberry PI?
- my garage is reached by the home wifi, is this enough for the adapter in case to get the signal?