Zwave binding / FGFS101 Flood Sensor issues

Hi all,
26.26 version is here and does not report any alarms, however updates temperature from time to time. I’m using 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT with security classes dated March 17, 2018. Attempt to update the database failed with “device ID is already registered” report. Could somebody explain, how to collect “initialisation” log? Should I restart OH2? Thanks for help!

Hi @chris , could you please explain how to understand whether a new database entry is required for the new firmware. I’m happy to update the database, but don’t want to mess things up! Thanks!

Check the device type and id of your device and make sure it is in the database, also compare all configuration parameters and association groups in the database with your written manual.

If just the device type and id are different those can be added to the existing entry, if parameters are different you need to upload your xml file and create a new entry.

Thanks @sihui ! Looks like the parameters and association groups are the same, however I do not receive alarms from 2 of my devices. (I don’t think both are defective) Any clue on how to check channels? Thanks

First, check if the device is fully initialized and has created a xml file in your userdata/zwave folder.
Make sure the device is within range of the zwave controller.
Create a debug log and feed it through the log viewer to see if any data is received.

Thanks! i was able to get those alarms by manually setting controller to the association groups. For some reason they were empty.