- Platform information:
- Hardware: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 16, 64 GiB
- OS: Docker on Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version: 4.0.3
- Issue of the topic: I installed OpenHAB through Docker. I get it to run, get to the first screens etc. When I install the Z-Wave addon, I don’t see any way to either configure the Z-Wave binding. I only see the Add-on log settings for the ZWave binding.
I passed on the resource (Sigma Designs, Inc. Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 (ZW090) - UZB) as /dev/ttyACM0 to /dev/ttyZWave, and a serial data converter from /dev/ttyUSB0 to /dev/ttyUSB0.
Anybody got an idea what is going on and how to correct this ? Many thanks !
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: