Zwave binding not updating?

Hello @chris,

I have a short question, I’m running Openhab 2.1.0 snapshot (manual installation) and try to update the zwave binding to get the new zwave definitions. But uninstalling and installing the binding does not help. It seems to be stuck at:
210 | Active | 80 | 2.1.0.201702121957 | ZWave Binding | org.openhab.binding.zwave

Same for Habmin:
206 | Active | 80 | 2.1.0.201702121957 | HABmin User Interface | org.openhab.ui.habmin

While openhab is on;
167 | Active | 90 | 2.1.0.201703310852 | openHAB Core | org.openhab.core

I need this because I think I need the update for a new FGWP102 Metered Wall Plug Switch. The inclusion works but I see nog options for associations and no options to set the parameters. I do see some changes on the zwave database site recently so I hoped an update would solve this.

Thanks for any insight!
Wouter

My guess would be that whatever package you’re using hasn’t updated all the dependancies. It’s not an issue with ZWave since even if the binding isn’t updated (which it has been), it will still be rebuilt each time the build is run.

Ok, thanks for the info, I’ll keep digging then :slight_smile:

Just found the new “release” of the zwave binding also (with security, …), looking forward to it also.

Best regards,
Wouter