my actual problem occurred after the recently applied z-wave binding upgrade. I followed your instructions step by step. Every single z-wave component of my little smarthome was re-recognized and I could use my existing sitemap, item definitions, and rules.
And, yes: I checked that the default region is set properly.
But now the thermostat setpoints for the Danfoss Living Connect thermostats which I change via sitemap are not transferred to the thermostats anymore unless I wake them up twice (!) manually.
In contrast: the Comet Z thermostat is working absolutely reliable, I have no problems at all changing the temperature setpoint.
I wanted to ask you to have a look at the log file. It starts at the point when I started debug mode today at around 5:35 p.m.
openhab.log (341.9 KB)
Node 27: Comet Z thermostat
Node 21: one of the Danfoss Living Connect thermostats
First you’ll see the successful change of the Comet Z thermostat setpoint (between 5:25 an 5:41 p.m.).
The next event was to try to change the setpoint for node 21 without waking up the thermostat manually (between 5:38 an 5:43 p.m.).
At last I changed the setpoint again via sitemap (iPhone App) but did a double manual wakeup (from 5:48 to 5:49 p.m.).
Thanks a lot in advance for your comment and recommendation on that phenomenon!
Many regards from Berlin