ZWave: Can not start heal as initialisation is not complete (SUC_ROUTE)

Hi

Device (a power plug) is not sending events as expected. It was removed and re-added 24 hours ago and just now again.

Trying to heal it wields the following:

Can not start heal as initialisation is not complete (SUC_ROUTE)

Stuck somehow, given I waited 24 hours? Any suggestions on how to get it going?

openhab> bundle:list | grep ZWave                                                                                                                                                                
382 │ Active    │  80 │ 2.5.1.202001070048      │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: ZWave Binding

Mvh.

Torkil

Did you add the ZWave binding from PaperUI or jar file?

Try deleting (do NOT exclude from the network) & re-discovering the Thing. The binding apparently has not completed discovery.

I have had to do this occasionally. The new Thing will have the same ID so all Items and Rules will work OK.

From jar, as per [SOLVED] NAS-WR01ZE version 2.23.

Mvh.

Torkil

Thanks, but I did that a number of times already.

Mvh.

Torkil

As you are using a recent zwave binding and already readded the Thing you may need to exclude and reinclude.
BTW, I have two of those devices and this cheap stuff is crap, buy a better product.

Thanks, I’ll try that.

Is there a particular product you can recommend instead?

Mvh.

Torkil

I am using
https://manuals.fibaro.com/wall-plug/
with no issues.

1 Like

Oh joy, not possible since I have a things file :roll_eyes:

Factory reset here I come.

Mvh.

Torkil

Try renaming the file or Thing and delete in the UI if necessary,
Rename back and it should be good

Of course, thanks. I swapped it for another device for now, hopefully some time off will make it behave when I need it next.

Mvh.

Torkil

1 Like

I had to reboot the VM and now the new device is experiencing the same symptoms.

Is it possible there some kind of interference from having devices too close together? I have 3 in a wall socket similar to this one:

download

Mvh.

Torkil