ZWave configuration: Lock Timeout for Fibaro switches

The “Device configuration” section in Habmin for some of my Fibaro switches shows a “Lock Timeout” setting. For others the setting is not show. All are the same type, same firmware revision.
Some Fibaro rollershutter and switches even have a “Wakeup” section.

I am on openhab 2.2. Does somebody have an explanation or hint how to fix this?

Given that OH 2.2 is over a year old and the zwave binding has almost been completely rewritten since then, I’m not sure there will be anyone here able to help with any advice beyond upgrade to 2.4 or 2.5 M1 and let us know if it’s still a problem.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Much appreciated. Trying to update OH to 2.4/2.5 currently is not an option due to very limited resources… I have a lot of js code and there have been changes to the interface and I can’t estimate the impact. My Hue infrastructure is connected to ZWave fibaro switches via scenes and any issue would leave me in a situation in which I can’t control the lights.

I excluded and included one of the devices. This made the “lock timeout” setting disappear from the “device configuration” settings.So it looks like some initialization issue. Not nice, but can be fixed over time and hopefully be better prepared for the move to 2.4/2.5 at a later time.