ZWave devices not updating on sitemap

I have a couple of devices that turn on/off via mitt, but when turning on, the new state is not reflected in BasicUI, Habmin, although PaperUI updates correctly. When turned off via mitt, the new state is reflected. Anyone have any ideas why this is? Here is one item definition:

Color ZGarage_Color_Control "Garage Color Control" {channel="zwave:device:8b948369:node3:color_color"}
Switch ZGarage_Switch "Garage Light" <light> (gOutsideLights) {mqtt="<[openHabBroker:outside/zgarage_on:command:ON],<[openHabBroker:outside/zgarage_off:command:OFF]"}
Switch ZGarage_Color {mqtt="<[openHabBroker:outside/zgarage_color_on:command:ON],<[openHabBroker:outside/zgarage_color_off:command:OFF]"}```

Here is the rule that turns the light on:
```rule "Turn on garage holiday colors"
when
        Item ZGarage_Color received command ON
then
        // val HSBType green = new HSBType(new DecimalType(120),new PercentType(120),new PercentType(100))
        val HSBType orange = new HSBType(new DecimalType(11),new PercentType(100),new PercentType(100))
        ZGarage_Color_Control.sendCommand(orange)
        ZGarage.sendCommand(100)
        ZGarage.postUpdate(receivedCommand)
end```

Here is the rule to turn the light off:
```rule "Turn off Garage Light"
when
        Item ZGarage_Switch received command OFF
then
        ZGarage.sendCommand(0)
end```

I added the postUpdate thinking the item may need an explicit command to update, but this didn't work.

I had a typo in my rule. I should have been posting the update to ZGarage_Switch. In any case, I don’t need to post an update when I just turn the lights on without adjusting the color. Strange, but it works.