[Zwave / habmin] Association and configuration

I just upgraded from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0 Build #1214 and have a question. Where did the parameter configuration and association sections go to?

I need to configure my new device(the reason I upgraded) but can’t find them any more.
I use habmin to configure my system, but also in the paper UI I can’t find the associations.
The other sections (description/eigenschappen/device configuration/channels/attributes) do still function.

Any suggestions?

Here is what I do see:

I just upgraded to the same 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT and I’m having this issue too. Config/association is gone from both Paper UI and Habmin.

Strange - this was also mentioned elsewhere a couple of days ago. Nothing has changed in the binding - @kai have there been changes elsewhere in the system to config descriptions that somehow affects the xml files?

I did a search for PRs that might affect multiple config providers and can’t immediately see anything, but here we have both the XML descriptions, and also information from a ConfigProvider that should be merged and now doesn’t seem to be.

I’m having the same problem, which just started yesterday, see here: Fibaro FGD212 Dimmer 2 Z-Wave -- unable to save settings in PaperUI

Same issue here, snapshot #1213, zwave binding 20170208 development :joy:

same issue here…

reverting to Build #1211 brings back the Associations and Configuration sections.

Thanks, I’ll try. How do you do downgrade to a previous snapshot BTW? What are the commands (on a normal linux distribution)?

I don’t use a normal linux distribution, so can’t help you there. I downloaded it here https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/webapp/#/builds/openHAB-Distribution (I used org.openhab.distro:openhab)

I can confirm that Build 1211 works as usual

Downgrading to openHAB 2.3.0 Build #1211:
sudo apt-get install openhab2=2.3.0~20180212192247-1

Then you can put the package on hold as well.
sudo apt-mark hold openhab2

(use unhold to unhold… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Now the question is what went wrong with build 1212 or 1213 and how to fix it!

I’ve raised an issue in ESH -:

1 Like

This issue is now resolved - I guess it will take a day or two to filter through from ESH into the latest snapshot…

1 Like

Thanks

No, we treated this with pretty high priority, so the latest distro #1218 already includes the fix! Please test and report back.

3 Likes

Just upgrade to openHAB 2.3.0 Build #1218 and the Associations and Configuration sections are back again.
Thanks @chris and @Kai

2 Likes