ZWAVE item does not read ZWAVE switch status

I was hoping you would read see that bottom part as well. :wink:

Glad you got it working and please click the square box on post that provided the solution to mark topic as solved.

Thanks

1 Like

I also had crossing linking, because on my example, wallswitch status change when outlet button was pressed, but outlet do not change when wallswitch is pressed .

Switch Wallplug_Lum1 "PC LUM1" <poweroutlet> { channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node4:switch_binary", channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node9:switch_binary1" [profile="follow"] , autoupdate="true" }
Switch Wallplug_Lum2 "PC LUM2" <poweroutlet> { channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node6:switch_binary", channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node9:switch_binary2" [profile="follow"] , autoupdate="true" }
//Switch WallSwitchA_1 "Inter A_1" <wallswitch> { channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node9:switch_binary" }
Switch WallSwitchA_2 "Inter A_2" <wallswitch> { channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node9:switch_binary2", channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node6:switch_binary" [profile="follow"] , autoupdate="true" }
Switch WallSwitchA_1 "Inter A_1" <wallswitch> { channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node9:switch_binary1", channel="zwave:device:9a3c3177:node4:switch_binary" [profile="follow"] , autoupdate="true" }
Switch PC_Michelle "PC Michelle" <network> { channel="network:device:192_168_0_92:online", autoupdate="true" }

I still have a strange problem with BASIC UI, absolutly nothing change on it, i have to refresh screen manualy to get update .
When i use openhab phone app, select my sitemap, work fine.

What the matter ?

Best regards.

Try another browser or clean the browers cache and see if that helps.

1 Like

Have a look in your openhab.log for messages about sitemap file at load time.

Hi, I have clean it, nothing inside , tried on another browser and work prefectly, sorry :pensive:

1 Like

Perhaps you could tell us what browser you were having trouble with, maybe something could be done about it?

Hi,
Yes , chrome on windows 10 Laptop, but need to clean cache and check again.
Will try later on another laptop, and give news about that.
Best regards.[quote=“rossko57, post:26, topic:91545, full:true”]
Perhaps you could tell us what browser you were having trouble with, maybe something could be done about it?
[/quote]

As you expected … work perfectly now.

1 Like