- Platform information: RPi3 / openhabian / OH2.1
- installed bindings: knx (1.10.0), zwave (2.1.0), hue (2.1.0), mysql (1.10.0)
I’m on the migration to OH2. Zwave is one of my problems.
- AeonStick + range extender are fully discovered, online and seems to work
- but: all the nodes (5x Sensative Strips) are discovered as “Unknown device”, e.g. Z-Wave Node 4 Unknown Device
- In my “old” OH1.8.3 setup all devices were fully discovered and working properly
- I took the stick from the old machine and plugged it into the new RPi3 (no reset)
- items have been adjusted acc. to tutorial
Information from Paper UI:
I already tried to manually wake up (up to 10x) the devices but the only thing that changes is the wake-up time.
Any further hints that I can do?
You will need to wake up the devices for them to be fully recognised - otherwise the binding won’t be able to download the data from the device. It might sort itself out in a day or two (these devices have a long wakeup interval from memory).
I already tried to do to the manual wake up (2x, waited 10min and tried again 10x, waited 20min and tried again 3x with stick 30cm close to the device). All I got was an update in zwave_wakeup-time, device remains “unknown”
Is there anything else that I can try?
OH1 is on windows machine. OH2 is on RPi3. I just took the Aeon Stick and plugged it into thr RPi - with the result as decribed above.
Today, I plugged back the Aeon Stick to my windows machine and no information was lost - all devices are working properly.
Question for non-techie-understanding: it seems that the controller can remember it’s devices. Is it possible that I can transfer the configuration 1:1 to my OH2 machine, even when it means that I would have to use the old zwave 1.10.0 binding? Does this work?