Zwave: Nexa AD-146 Dimmer Showing as Unknown Device

Looks good. At least there are the configuration options. They have to be added to the db-entry.

@chris: HABmin and the manual both state manufacturer ID 0060. This is the ID for Everspring.

Then it’s already in the database :slight_smile: - nothing to do.

It’s quite common for devices to be manufactured by companies like Everspring and then sold under another name…

Well, then we go back to the beginning. @jever1966, @Goran_Radanovic: The device (even if it’s a Nexa device) declares itself as an Everspring AD146. And as this device is already in the DB, your Nexa device should work “out of the box”.

Where is your problem? :wink:

Stefan,

The problem is it shows up like this in OH2 Im running on pine64 with the onbord zwave module preconfigured by kai:

It also says manufacturer 96, any ideas?

Hmmm - for some reason this device has not exported from the database, so it’s not actually included in the binding at the moment.

This is just decimal 96 = 60 hex.

If you want access to my OH2 pleas let me know, the pine64 is a fresh install with only the NEXA AD146 on it.

regards
Goran

Thanks, but it’s no problem. I’ll update the database tonight and it should hopefully fix the issue.

Just installed one Nexa AD-146.
I am having problem with:
When setting it ON, it dims from 0 to 100% and then shuts of.
When setting 80% it dims from 0 to 80% and stays.

if I change the dimmer mode to toggle mode, and set ON, it will blink, ON/OFF/ON/OFF etc.

I’ve tried 2 of them and both behave the same. The powercables are correctly set.
I’m on openhab 1.7 and the zwave binding is the 1.9.0.201607080111

Thinking they both could be broken as I can’t set it in inclusion/exclusion mode when tapping 3 times on the little switch after the initial time I added it to the controller.

Hi. I have the same problem as you with the blinking and whatnot. Did you ever solv this?

Hello,
Yes, it seems they do not work without using Neutral even though they are advertised as capable of doing so.
After attaching Neutral it worked.