ZWave/Onkyo/AirQuality addons register and start but don't actually do anything

Hi all,

My openHAB server ran out of disc space on the weekend due to the way I had logging up. I deleted some old log files and changed the log configuration to prevent it happening again but upon rebooting I’ve found that some of the bindings no longer work. For example the ZWave addon logs that it has started but then there is no activity:

19-Feb-2018 21:42:27.195 [DEBUG] [org.openhab.binding.zwave                         ] - BundleEvent STARTING - org.openhab.binding.zwave
19-Feb-2018 21:42:27.205 [DEBUG] [org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.ZWaveActivator ] - Z-Wave binding started. Version 2.2.0
19-Feb-2018 21:42:27.209 [DEBUG] [org.openhab.binding.zwave                         ] - ServiceEvent REGISTERED - {org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.binding.ThingHandlerFactory}={component.name=org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.ZWaveHandlerFactory, component.id=270, service.id=405, service.bundleid=260, service.scope=bundle} - org.openhab.binding.zwave
19-Feb-2018 21:42:27.212 [DEBUG] [org.openhab.binding.zwave                         ] - ServiceEvent REGISTERED - {org.eclipse.smarthome.core.events.EventFactory}={component.name=org.openhab.binding.zwave.event.BindingEventFactory, component.id=272, service.id=406, service.bundleid=260, service.scope=bundle} - org.openhab.binding.zwave
19-Feb-2018 21:42:27.273 [DEBUG] [org.openhab.binding.zwave                         ] - ServiceEvent REGISTERED - {org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core.ConfigOptionProvider, org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core.ConfigDescriptionProvider}={component.name=org.openhab.binding.zwave.ConfigDescription, component.id=274, service.id=407, service.bundleid=260, service.scope=bundle} - org.openhab.binding.zwave
19-Feb-2018 21:42:27.285 [DEBUG] [org.openhab.binding.zwave                         ] - BundleEvent STARTED - org.openhab.binding.zwave

The same behaviour can be seen with the Onkyo binding and the Air Quality binding. However, the FHT binding (which is a 1.9 binding) works correctly as before.

Any ideas? i’m at a loss as to what to do. I’ve tried adding “-Dosgi.clean=true” to EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS to try and clear any old cache files but don’t know what to do next. It seems like the bundles are staring but then stopping for some reason but the logs for the addons don’t give me any hints.